Finess Hygiene’s laminates are supplied on rolls, in a variety of widths and diameters, to cater to customers who wish to do their own converting. We laminate using top quality Scandinavian plastic, tissue, non-woven and airlaid tissue.
We have many years' experience in producing customised laminates in a variety of designs. We have several laminators, and are therefore able to offer a range of combinations of high-quality laminate, together with the potential of combining a variety of materials and numbers of layers.
As requirements vary, we also offer additional features, such as leakage barriers, threading and various types of adhesives. Everything to meet the unique needs of our customers!
LAMINATES FOR PROTECTIVE PURPOSES: PROTECTIVE SHEETS, COASTERS AND BIBS:
- The laminate has a barrier layer of plastic on the underside to protect against leaks.
- We can apply leakage barriers lengthwise to ensure maximum leakage control.
- We can also implement thread reinforcement for a stronger laminate.
LAMINATES FOR COASTER PRODUCTS:
- We laminate from single layer up to several layers of tissue. The greater the number of layers of tissue, the greater the absorption capacity. The laminates contain a barrier layer of plastic on the underside or inside which protects against leaks.
- We laminate using high quality Scandinavian plastic and tissue of various gram weights.
- Our white tissue with high wet strength highlights the printed design in an outstanding way.
LAMINATES FOR TABLE PRODUCTS:
- We offer a variety of qualities, such as airlaid tissue or airlaid, or in combination with a protective film which protects the table from liquid.
- We laminate using top quality Scandinavian plastic, tissue and airlaid tissue.
- We offer a variety of colour combinations such as white, cream, red, gold and silver, as well as transparent.
- We also offer pre-converted tablecloths.
LAMINATES FOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES:
- These are available in double or triple layers.
- We laminate using top quality Scandinavian plastic, tissue and non-woven material.
- We manufacture our surgical laminates in accordance with the EU Medical Device Directive, MDD 93/42/EEC and they can therefore be used in a wide variety of environments.
- In most cases, the laminates can be sterilised with ETO/ Gamma.
PRE-CONVERTED ITEMS FOR SURGICAL PROCEDURE
Finess Hygiene also offer a range of disposable protective cloths and sheets to use during examinations, in operating theatres or similar. The products have a high absorption capacity, are non-reflective and made from a noiseless material. With the possibility to pack your own customised sets or individual tablecloths and sheets. The material is also well suited for use with textile surgical products.
We also have non-woven based Tray liner of high strength and high absorption capacity.